In accordance with the legislation on personal data protection, Borgo Petroro Country Relais & Restaurant – Glam S.C.P.A, with registered office at Via Mar della Cina 199, 00144, Roma (Italy), in the person of its current legal representative pro tempore and data controller, Mr. Alessandro D’Alimonte (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
The data processing will be also performed by means of the information technologies for the following purposed and in line with the related legal grounds:
- To Acquire and confirm your booking of accomodation services and ancillary services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In this case, the facility will ask for your consent to process these data.
- The provision of said data and the consent to its use is mandatory; failure to provide your consent will prevent us from confirming the reservation and providing the services requested. The processing will cease upon departure, but some of your personal data may or may continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting and tax regulations. For these purposes, data is processed without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (up to ten years).
- To comply with our “Public safety law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931), which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (decree of 7/01/2013). Data submission is mandatory and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in Borgo Petroro Country Relais & Restaurant. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention.
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our facility. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent, which can be revoked at any moment, your information will be retained for a maximum of 48 months and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra.
- To allow you to receive information during your stay in order to ensure you have the best possible experience in our facility. Your consent is required for such purposes, you can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing shall end when you check out.
- To send you satisfaction surveys, promotional offers and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 48 months, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment.
- For purposes of protecting property, company asset and persons, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the facility, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed. Images are never retained for more than 5 days. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
Methods of processing and data retention
The processing, storage and treatment of data will be carried out using automated computer and/or paper means in order to ensure you the access of your personal data in our possession, according to the most appropriate methods that guarantee their integrity, updating, safety and confidentiality, and to protect them from unauthorized or unlawful processing and unintentional loss, destruction or damage of data, in accordance with the provisions set out under art. 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679.
There is no automated decision-making process and no algorithm-based profiling is carried out.
At any time you can revoke the consent given. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
This policy may be amended from time to time, also in light of changes to the relevant legislation. In case of significant variations, an appropriate notice will be provided.
Borgo Petroro Country Relais & Restaurant – Glam S.c.p.a wishes also to inform you that The General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union grants you certain rights, including rights of access to adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the Eu Regulations N. 679/2016). You can also file a complaint with the data protection authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations. For any other concern and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Borgo Petroro country relais & restaurant – Glam S.c.p.a.: email@example.com – 075-9978543